BACINETT LAW OFFICES
A Premiere Family Law Firm
Areas of Practice
The Bacinett Law Offices is experienced to handle all issues in the broad area of family law. These issues range from a simple modification of child support to complicated issues of business evaluations, income available for support, and proving your separate property claims.
- Conflicts, Accusations and Legal Ramifications
- Domestic violence and physical abuse occur in some families and in many divorce situations, with damaging consequences for those involved. While each situation is different and the degree and type of physical or emotional harm can vary, an assault, battery or threat of violence carries legal penalties in the state of California. While partner abuse and spousal abuse are associated with committed relationships, domestic violence can occur between parents and children, grandparents and children, and between siblings, as well as with step-parents, boyfriends and girlfriends and others. Victims can be male or female.
- If you have been assaulted or threatened, or if you have been falsely accused of domestic violence in conjunction with divorce or child custody proceedings, our attorneys can help. We have extensive experience with domestic violence as it relates to family law matters. Contact us for legal advice.
- Recourse and Help in Situations of Domestic Violence
- If you have been assaulted by a spouse or partner (or by anyone else), you can have a temporary or permanent restraining order issued that will legally put space between you and the person who has behaved violently. Our attorneys can help you obtain a restraining order to protect your safety and advise you about other options that may be available to you.
- In some divorce cases, child custody conflicts and other adversarial family situations, false accusations of domestic violence are inappropriately used to further one person’s case. We can help if you have been accused of domestic violence in the context of a divorce or child custody matter.
“Mr. Bacinett was very helpful in handling my divorce. It was complicated and took a while but the divorce was finalized to my satisfaction. We would recommend this attorney especially if your legal needs are comprehensive.”
Doug M (Yelp Review), Family Law Client